<iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2975586819021125797&amp;blogName=Pungo+Bloggin&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwoodstockonthepungo.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fwoodstockonthepungo.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
woodstock on the pungo
Welcome!
Monday, May 26, 2008

This is the new Woodstock on the Pungo blog. You can get more up to date information and comment on the posts as you wish.

The main Woodstock website will still be the central location to get to this blog and the photo albums. Also we are working on trying to get an online directory of the community under a password protected area. Please let us know if you have any other ideas for the site.

Sarah and Brandy are the current authors of this blog. Want to write your own posts? Just let Brandy know, and the more the merrier right?

posted by @ 6:54 PM,



1 Comments:

At June 10, 2008 at 5:41 PM, Blogger Kath said...

Excellent work, Brandy and Sarah! I love the new blog and the updated web site. I just talked to Joy; she is working on the newsletter for July 4th. The kids' games will be beside Mark's house at 2pm on the 5th (Saturday). The parade will be at 4pm. Michael and I are doing the kids' games, and I need some help. Sarah, can you send me Becca's email address so I can ask her to help with face painting again? Are either of you willing to assist us? It's been a while since I've done anything for little kids!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home