<iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2975586819021125797&amp;blogName=Pungo+Bloggin&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwoodstockonthepungo.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fwoodstockonthepungo.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
woodstock on the pungo
Woodstock News - 06.14.08
Monday, June 16, 2008

Hello Everyone!

Kenny has been away fighting fire so I’m in charge of the “Woodstock News”. You’ll have to forgive me for this plain edition – I’m not as computer savvy as the mayor!
Those who were able to attend the memorial service of Bill Mann were very blessed by it. I never had the opportunity to get to know Mr. Bill very well, but afterward I wished I had. We are grateful to Billie and Ella for such a wonderful time.

We are planning the Woodstock 4th of July Celebration to take place of Saturday, July 5th. Michael and Kathy Rhoades are planning and organizing the fun and games, which will be from 2:00-4:00 on the empty lot beside Mark and Susan’s house. The parade will begin at 4:00. The theme of the parade will be Colonial Woodstock/Indians. Tables will be set up on the “fun and games” lot if anyone would like to display historical items or information pertaining to this area. Also, Kenny has reserved an inflatable “fun house” for all to enjoy. The annual meeting will be held in the barn beside our house at 5:00, with a covered dish meal following at 6:00.

Road fees are due in July. The amount will be determined at the 5:00 meeting.

We hope to see everyone on the 5th. If you’ve never participated before, we hope you’ll join in the fun this year!

God bless,
Joy Powell

posted by @ 5:48 AM,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home